Monday, August 13, 2012

Introduction

I've always felt as if sharing my writing with the world was a bit of a taboo...almost like placing a session of passionate love making on the internet for anybody to see with no qualm about who the viewer may be. The pen acts as a direct connection to my emotions, and when I hear the music that the point of a pen and paper make in which my heart is acting as conductor, it supplies a euphoric experience like no other...something that I may get lost in for hours at a time, even if that means simply staring at the words that have left my soul exhausted. Sharing that experience, my medicine, with the world just didn't seem right to me.

With a little encouragement from a special someone, I decided that there is nothing wrong with giving people a small piece of me. I was blessed with the ability to write and shielding that from the world will not benefit who I am and who I hope to become.

So here we are...I'm turning a new page in that book called Life.



2 comments:

  1. Aww Emynee! This is so beautiful! I am so proud of you for taking this step and finally putting your work out here for the world to see. You know I'm your bigest fan, so I'll be reading!
    xoxo, A.C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love. I appreciate you leaving that comment...I'm encouraged!

      Delete