Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'll Wait...

   This is such a beautiful song by Anthony Hamilton. It holds so much truth. Why go around giving your heart to any and everyone to beat down and stomp on when there is someone special that needs your heart in full working order...
   With that said, I'll wait for whoever is meant for me. He will know that I deserve each and every part of who his is as much as he deserves me. He will be patient and gentle, and understand that I love him with my whole being even when I act mean towards him. As king and queen, we will build an empire together, that will neither be moved nor shaken by a single being. Our hearts, bodies and souls will be so entwined that we could be miles apart and with one thought from him, I will be able to feel the nonexistent space between us as we love each other down with every ounce of passion that falls from our bodies in the form of white flags shaped as sweat...
   Obviously, I could go on and on but I won't, so enjoy and I hope this song speaks to you as much as it did me.

No comments:

Post a Comment